Thursday, June 29, 2006

Miracle or co-incidence?



Circa - June 24, 2006. After having delayed my Tirupati trip for quite some time (read-one year), I finally decided that it was time that I go ahead and with it on my own.

I finally managed to complete my much awaited Tirupati trip! One thing is certain, under the circumstances in which we managed to have the Lord's Darshan can only mean that there are certain things @ work which I definitely cannot understand and would like to leave it best that way! Here is what happened:-

Started @ the bottom of the hill by steps (June 24, 2006 - 1400 hours)- checked with the Sudarshan (Rs. 50) counter for availabilty of tickets and was greeted with a sign saying that the next tickets are for June 26 - noon! Decided to go walk up the hill and check the availability there and take things as they come! When we reached the top of the hill and were attempting to figure out what our options are, some guy approached us and asked us if we would like to buy tickets for Darshan - what he had available was VIP darshan tickets. He mentioned that he had already finished the Darshan and had extra tickets on him and was looking forward to sell them off, so that he can make a move to go home. The ticket mentioned that it was Rs. 100 per person and this particular ticket was the same day and was paid for 3 people. We were three. We hesitated a bit, but seeing it as an opportunity, just went ahead and paid him - he asked only the cost of the ticket and nothing extra! Finished with the tonsuring, and went for Darshan and were in and out of the temple in under one hour! I was quite sceptic of the entire thing untill I was actually in the temple and trust me, this was one totally different experience!

What says you?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home