Thursday, April 22, 2010

BLOB

For the skinny to gain weight... hey... no problem.. just eat :D
For the fat to lose it... you have a ton of regimes, exercises, diets, pills, calorie counts, foods you have to avoid and the not so great foods you have to eat... and fool the stomach to thinking it is getting what it wants.. while making the muscles burn that storage of lard away!
fat.jpg fat image by gabriela_mendoza07
Wow.... no wonder the fat keep complaining about not being able to lose weight!! They have so much to do!
Recently my sis (by marriage) made a statement... "the heart wants what the body cannot give!!"
You guessed it right... shez fighting the battle too! I remember seeing her as a tall, dark, winsome creature sashaying away.. just a few years back! No kidding...
Here is what I think it should say...."the body wants what the heart cannot give... blood!"
I'm not going to talk about what you should do and what you need to achieve.... but what the heck... this is what I want .... & I'm pumping the iron away! aaaand waiting to throw the shirts away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home