Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Smart? Phone!

With each progressing year, the "smart" phones, are getting smarter!! A few years ago, I switched to a Nokia Symbian phone, & was amazed at what the phone was able to achieve!! I was able to store 256 mb of music on the phone!!! … can you believe that??? Today, with the way the phones have enmeshed themselves in our lives, I decided to take a step back & see what am I doing with my phone, besides the obvious internet surfing, emails, calendar & talking to it: It's my TV remote… no, wait… it's my universal remote for the entire entertainment center!! I can surf the channel selection, see whats on, read a synopsis/reviews & tell the TV to switch to that program!! I can "tell" the google tv, what I want to search!! Play my music on the phone, via the entertainment system, while sitting on the couch!!! Turn the dial down to a cool 75 degrees on a hot day, or enable the security system!! Duh!!! How could I forget? It can make a few calls too! ;) And to do justice, I wrote this article on the phone too!! Now, when will the phone go & make me a drink???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home